Tuesday 6 March 2018

Two Friends With a Passion 4 Fashion

Welcome to our blog!  We are two friends who most definitely LOVE to chat about fashion.  We may not always like what people are wearing and what is trending in the fashion world, but we most definitely always have an opinion.  Sometimes we agree with each other and sometimes we REALLY disagree on our 'likes' and 'dislikes', that's what makes our long-standing friendship so much fun!  

So please join us on this amazing, fashionable ride......you never know where we may end up!
Oh, and feel free to add your comments to our pics, our critiques, etc., we would LOVE to hear from you.

I'm Marni and I'm Birgit, and we are your hosts on 'Passion 4 Fashion'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golden Globes 2019! We are here if anyone cares:)

 A new year and I hope Marni and I will post more frequently and, even if it is between us, it is still fun and I hope to post more here. I ...